This is a Senior Business Analyst with solid skills in producing high quality Business Analyst output.
This is a contract role that will last a minimum of 6 months but will probably be for a year (they renew in 6 month increments)
- Knowledge of retail payroll systems is a strong plus
- Knowledge of retail workforce management/labor scheduling/Reflexis is a strong plus
- Minimum 5 years Business Analyst experience
- Has deep practical knowledge of the Business Analyst role
- Must have great
- communication skills (both verbal and written)
The Sales Director has the overall responsibility of establishing sales targets, processes, training and growth opportunities to move the company toward its mission. Part of the strategy will involve a plan to help grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients as well as helping reposition us as a top event company in Los Angeles. The Director will manage the sales and team and be responsible for recruiting, hiring and training, as well as supporting the overall growth, budget and profitability of the department. This position will require a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, the competitive advantages we offer, and a working knowledge of the flow of events.
• Develop and implement an overall CRM and sales strategy.
• Develop a plan and supporting policies and procedures for customer order processing (event production lifecycle); Supervise and lead staff of account managers.
• Understand and optimize customer experience by maintaining relationships with key accounts, helping close new business, and influencing the process by which we engage in managing these relationships. Technology should help play a critical role in this moving forward.
• To provide recommendations for improving or adding new product designs and assist with product development and evolution of company services.
• Be able to look at inventory placement and determine how to move it for optimal use
• Oversees and verifies reporting of sales activities, including leads generated and tracking reports, sales orders, sales by product, backlog reports and customer lists and determines appropriate reporting frequency, such as weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
• Responsible for the overseeing pricing of projects by analyzing job profitability reports.
• Manage overall top line revenue and sales influenced budget categories. Will have the opportunity to create and influence these budgets.
• Research and build relationships with potential clients by leveraging network, attending client meetings, industry and company events, etc.
• Understand and have a pulse on the pipeline of business and report out.
• Develop KPIs and reporting systems to keep the Executive team apprised of business.
• Work with sales team and marketing to develop proposals and presentations that speaks to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Drive contracted business negotiations and pricing.
• Work with marketing to develop message maps and sales training.
• Develop plans to check in with customers and keep a pulse on customer satisfaction.
• Represent our Events in the best possible way to current and future fans.
• A self-starter who can take our vision and execute to it
• Can work in an entrepreneurial environment with changing priorities and high growth organization
• Enjoys a collaborative environment, but knows how to get things done
• Is energized in a flux, transitioning environment
• Education: College Degree
• Minimum of 7 years experience in sales
• Has managed a team of at least 10 or more people
• Ability to create high level budgets and manage departmental expenses
• Exhibits strong interpersonal and leadership skills when dealing with employees, clients, and in stressful situations
• Ability to recruit, hire and train employees
• Demonstrate trust and an outstanding reputation
This job offer is contingent upon the following:
• Completion of a satisfactory reference checks and a background check.
• Execution of an employment / noncompete / confidentiality agreement.
Multi-Family Project Manager ~ Metro Detroit Be a part of the Revitalization of Detroit! Awesome construction job opportunity for Project Manager with Multi-family experience in the Metro Detroit area!! Desired Qualifications: 5+ years of Multi-Family Experience Must be able to manage multiple projects at once Design Build experience is preferred Bachelors Degree is plus Compensation: […]
We are seeking a driven and creative leader to oversee all merchandise development and licensing activities for our company and potential future franchises. The Global Head of Merchandise and Licensing will play a meaningful role in developing and executing the strategy for our merchandise business and determining the overall go-to-market approach including: licensing strategy, channel management, and product and brand portfolio management. You will collaborate with other game dev and creative leaders to build and scale our IP, lead a diverse team of consumer products professionals (including artists and engineers), and manage a global PL. Responsibilities:
• Lead all aspects of the merchandise business, including licensing, product strategy, retail partnerships, direct channels, business planning, business development, team development, management and reporting.
• Partner with key stakeholders, across RD game teams, Regional leadership and Creative Development to align consumer products strategy with global franchise planning and execution
• Craft a multi-channel distribution strategy and execution that optimizes player experience while significantly growing product breadth, reach and access
• Establish a creative design process between in-house creative teams and licensees/partners that enables collaborative and effective product development
• Maintain an understanding of product lines, market dynamics, competitors, and licensee competencies
• Manage internal and external teams deal teams and be accountable for prospecting, sourcing, negotiating, and closing deals to ensure has the right partnerships in place to execute strategy
• Experienced: 15 years of Merchandising experience with 5 years of product and business leadership for major IP franchises developing direct and licensed products and managing agent relationships. You have scaled consumer products franchises and have led multi-faceted teams of creative, marketing, operations, and business colleagues.
• A Complete Leader: Equally at ease setting strategy and vision or rolling up your operator sleeves to drive product and financial planning and business development. You have led large and diverse teams and have a track record for supporting and developing talent.
• A Builder: Capable of building world class teams, recognized for driving alignment and momentum across complex organizations, and come with a reputation for cultivating positive relationships with the right external partners.
• Ambitious: You thrive in dynamic, entrepreneurial environments and embrace taking risks and challenging convention in order to drive creative outcomes
• In the Know: You are tuned in to the latest industry developments, and are knowledgeable of key product and licensed categories, manufacturers, and retailers across the global merchandise landscape
• Empathetic: You have a visceral understanding of what it means to love an IP and appreciate the care and nuance required to serve our highly engaged player community effectively
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Corpus Christi, Texas area client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Fiber Outside Plant Engineer position. Our client has a major initiative to expand their fiber over the next two years. The outside plant engineer will be responsible to provide detailed engineering plans, costs and schedules related to fiber optics based projects.
– 5+ years experience with outside plant fiber construction (must have strong experience with fiber splicing)
– Fiber optic design and construction experience must include projects done to an enterprise-scale (large, long distance and continuous using best practices in design and construction)
– Fiber optic construction management experience should include: survey, quote, obtaining right of way, design and management of all construction aspects for commercial fiber projects, oversight, scheduling, management and QC with multiple fiber contractors