Mechanical Engineer / Superintendent Construction Job Opportunity One of country’s largest and most recognized home builders, rated on the World’s Top Ten Most Admired Companies, is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer / Superintendent for a high-profile multi-million dollar high-rise luxury project in NYC/NJ area! Candidate Qualifications: 2+ years of MEPS experience or 6 years […]
Well known publisher seeking an experienced, creative, highly capable Video Game Producer to join our talented team in creating the next generation of award-winning games for console and PC digital download. The producer will primarily be responsible for selecting and managing external development teams globally, supporting the product publishing and development process from concept through and after release. Responsibilities include scheduling, tracking development, budgeting, and ensuring team deliverables are met in a timely manner at high quality. The Producer will manage and coordinate the relationship with internal stakeholders along with internal team resources to produce content and assets for multiple platforms
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading the creation of game design and definition by developing concept design documents and specifications.
• Partnering with appropriate development talent to realize the game as intended.
• Managing the execution of the game development process to produce high quality content within business parameters such as schedule and budget.
• Working with development team(s) to define and meet project deadlines.
• Creating and maintaining project plans and schedules.
• Communicating project status to cross functional team members and management.
• Managing project resources and needs to meet production schedules and budgets and develop assets for cross functional team members (such as Marketing).
• Recommending and implementing new processes where efficiencies are needed to improve on-time or on-budget delivery.
• Ensuring all necessary project documentation is complete and up-to-date.
• Establishing and maintaining a productive and communicative working environment.
• Identifying and resolving conflicts between schedule, budget, and design goals.
• Travel to Japan and other countries.
The skills experience were looking for:
• At least 10 years experience in the entertainment software industry in a leadership/coordination role.
• Experience managing either internal or external development teams.
• Producer experience of the entire life-cycle of video-game software development (concept to ship) of at least one title on PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, or PC platforms.
• Ability to diagnose reasons for inefficiency and suggest solutions for removing such inefficiencies.
• Ability to foresee and communicate risks and obstacles to all stakeholders.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Really catch our eye with:
• Experience working with engineering and the execution of character platform games.
• Demonstrated experience with project management software, including project life-cycle models, risk assessment, and team management/motivation.
• Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
• Experience with development planning tools (i.e. Scrum, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
• Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field or relevant work experience.
• Proven management experience including: employee selection, employee development, performance management, conflict resolution, team facilitation, budgeting, and project planning.
• Project Management training, coding or certifications.
A revolutionary art publishing company with a creative and collaborative culture driven by passion and innovation is currently seeking a highly-organized operations manager with strong ERP implementation and management experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills. This role reports to the COO. We have two offices located in West Hollywood and Thousand Oaks. The position will work primarily out of our Thousand Oaks office, with weekly trips to West Hollywood.
ERP Implementation and Management
Discovery, design and implementation
Work with consulting groups in overall set-up
Supply Chain Management
Develop and maintain relationships with manufacturing partners
Establish policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient delivery of product
Create and manage the supply chain calendar in real time
Work with manufacturers to ensure SLA with retail partners and GP E-Commerce customers
Establish inventory controls
Manage inventory levels for E-Commerce Wholesale divisions
Oversee the transfer of inventory from multiple locations
Work with Finance in keeping inventory reconciled in real-time
Inventory alert (low quantity)
Prepare, issue and manage purchase orders to multiple suppliers for Wholesale and E-Commerce channels
Tracks and update PO delivery dates
Receive inventory into system based on packing slip receipts / matching to P.O.s
Work with suppliers on all PO delivery issues
WIP reports between vendors
Create custom reports for all departments to provide management with proper visibility for effective decision making
Monthly RH update (through GT nexus); weekly RH sell-through update
Order entry fulfilment
Superior excel acumen – Pivot tables, V-look up, importing CSV files, data formatting for manipulation
Financial Modeling and cost analysis
Partner with vendors on their internal ERP system to garner data analysis
The duties of this position are those described below. This job description does not state or imply that the duties listed are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management.
Responsible for delivering Value Added Tuna volume and profit goals Responsible for management of product pricing strategy in a dynamic cost environment to deliver profit, volume, and share objectives. Train and motivate field sales force, brokers, and customer buyers (at the request of field sales) in understanding Value Added Tuna Canned Salmon, including product knowledge, selling fundamentals, selling materials, product cuttings, and the execution of marketing programs. Responsible for annual plan development at SKU level and working forecasts for Demand Planning and Operations. Responsible for review and collaborative approval with Sales of Customer Business Plans in CAS Trade Promotion System consistent with delivery of annual company budget objectives. Responsible for management of New Item Distribution funds for Value Add Tuna Salmon, including development of NID strategy in conjunction with Sales, analyzing field requests based on payout levels, budget tracking, and payout analysis after placement is made. Direct involvement with demand planning, inventory management and product placement at the warehouse level, including responsibility for setting DSLs by item by warehouse and monitoring inventory levels with Production Planning and the Logistics Department. Lead Efficient Product Assortment initiatives including agreement with sales management on items to rationalize, as well as working with field sales to identify outlets for discontinued items. Maintain close involvement with Purchasing group and Consumer Marketing in design of packaging and display materials for Value Add Salmon products, i.e. display shippers, cluster pack trays, etc. Responsible for working with Plant Operations, Research Development, and field sales on product development, specifications, pricing, and labeling. Responsible for monitoring overall brand health and competitive activity via consumption data (IRI), panel data, marketplace feedback, custom research, competitive reports, local market economic factors, trade changes and trends and development of strategy to stay best in class competitively. Development, communication, and tracking of target share and volume goals for each critical segment, working closely with the Retail Sales Vice Presidents to then allocate to market/region level. Implement corrective actions working in conjunction with RSVPs for markets not achieving share goals. Work in conjunction with Consumer Marketing to develop a Marketing Events Calendar for Value Added Tuna, Salmon, and Wild Selections portfolios. Scope Data – Sales, Budget, Production Volumes, Value of Goods Purchased, Number of Products, Transportation Cost, Customers, Dealers, Brokers, Vendors or related information which describes the size and impact of the position.
Candidate must possess a BS/BA and an MBA would be a plus. Looking for 7 to 10 years of packaged goods sales experience with at least 2 years spent in a trade marketing or brand marketing role. Retail experience a must and non-grocery (e.g., club, dollar, drug, etc.) a plus. Experience in food products required with seafood products a plus. Must be able to operate in a lean entrepreneurial environment with minimal support and be proficient in computer skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint Presentations. Other characteristics necessary include strong analytical skills, strong negotiation capability, financial savvy, creativity, solution and action-oriented, ability to work alone, as well as in teams. Most of all, aggressive with results orientation.
Russ Hadick & Associates, Inc has partnered with a client in Cincinnati looking for a Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer.
They need someone very strong in:
• Overall networking,
• VMWare and managing virtualized environments,
• Active Directory
• PowerShell scripting
• Configuring IPSEC tunnels,
• Troubleshooting and fixing routing and load balancing
This person has to have to have really good customer interface skills, interpersonal, good solid Senior Level experience in VMware/Virtualized in the Cloud