This role is critical in managing the day to day retail business processes both internally and externally.
This role supports the retail department by executing day-to-day operational processes, sales planning activities data management, administrative customer projects overall sales plans execution across all retail channels.
Breakout of Time Allocation to support the business
• 20% Respond to requests from external and internal partners including tracking sales data, sales reports, tracking POs, sending samples, updating product descriptions and content, gathering information from cross-functional teams to distribute to partners, etc.
• 20% Assist with continuous upkeep of product set up and change documents, images and other required collateral for all retail accounts.
• Includes but not limited to any New Existing Customers
• 25% Coordinate day-to-day administrative operations tasks with fulfillment partner to ensure shipping and operational accuracy
• Assist with weekly PO management for all retail channels including confirming and tracking product availability, supply preparation work orders, communication between retail customer, supply chain, fulfillment partner, and executive approval for manual PO processes, and tracking of product shipments
• Assist with new business set up and updates
• Coordinate between TPC retail, accounting, and fulfillment partners on account status by maintaining regular communication between accounts receivable partners and TPC to identify chargebacks, accurate payment deductions, invoicing processes and other AR related activities
• 20% Assist with all data management across retail channels, creative requests and routing, and internal product documentation.
• 15% Assist with special projects as they arise such as retail forecast planning, organizing details for sales promotions, event planning, organization and logistics. Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
AS degree in business or Bachelor degree preferred
1+ years experience in consumer-packaged goods sales, marketing or operations
Health and/or beauty experience preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to build relationships with internal departments, agencies and external customers
Strong analytic skills
Excellent organizational skills and good attention to detail
Ability to work well with others