Our client is an innovative and leading global supplier of industrial networking and remote device management solutions. Headquartered in Sweden, they have offices in 10 countries with distributors in more than 50 countries. Our client employs over 500 people worldwide and is a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm, Sweden.
The primary responsibility is the overall project management of current and legacy projects executed by the North America Engineering Services Team. Projects are executed using a mix of internal engineering, contract engineering, and contract manufacturing resources. This individual will be responsible for the following project management tasks:
- Track and manage all active projects owned by the Manchester engineering team
- Monitoring and documenting internal and external costs
- Ensuring the design specifications are complete and current
- Reporting status to the end customer
- Ensure the project is executed in a timely fashion and meets the end customer’s expectations
- Software development in Java and Python
- Software development C/C++
- PCB design, Schematic capture
- Coordinating and/or building prototype assemblies
- Prototype testing, Production test support (internal and external manufacturing)
- Product certification via 3rd parties (CE, UL, FCC)
- Post-production sustaining engineering as needed (second sources, debugging returns)
The Electronic Project Manager and Development Engineer will report directly to the Engineering Manager in Manchester, NH.
Other information related to the position:
Most engineering activities will be conducted via telephone and e-mail. Some travel will be required, including possible international travel to our German development center and/or Swedish headquarters.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package for this position including medical, dental, vision, life and long- and short-term disability insurances as well as a wellness plan, company share savings program and a 401k plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field; and 3 – 5 years related experience and/or training.
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with test equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers)
- Familiarity with digital circuit design
- Knowledge of common digital interfaces, SPI, I2C, RS232, RS485, CAN
- Familiarity with EMC/EMI testing procedures.
- EDAD experience with schematic capture
- Experience coding in Java, Python and C/C++
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to successfully prioritize
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Passion and ability to learn
- Altium for schematic capture (our client uses Altium)
- Familiarity with designing for manufacturing and test
- Experience with coordinating PCB prototype manufacturing
- Knowledge of environmental testing and UL certification
- End to end project management experience
- Experience developing electronics on a small engineering team (3-6 engineers)
- Experience developing firmware
- Experience developing software applications for Linux
The post Electronic Project Manager and Development Engineer – Manchester, NH appeared first on Sanford Rose Associates Recruiting Network.
Vice President of Operations Construction Job Opportunity in Greater Boston area! Take your career to the next level with this VP of Operations position that will have a career path to CEO with $100M+ construction company in MA. To be considered for this opportunity: Must have demonstrated successful management career progression over the last 10+ […]
- Perform software design verification and product regression testing on Apple MAC O/S platform
- Create and maintain automated regression test systems
- Create and maintain design verification test plan documentation
- Assist developers with nuances of Apple MAC O/S platforms (subject matter expert)
- Requires Bachelors Degree in related field
- Requires 10+ years’ experience working with MAC O/S
- Requires a thorough user knowledge and experience of PC/MAC hardware and networking
- Requires 5+ years’ recent (hands-on) experience in a related Quality Control field
- Experience creating software test automation is preferred
- Knowledge of iOS is preferred
- Working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers is preferred
- Ability to program in JAVA or other high-level language is preferred
The post Quality Assurance Software Engineer – MAC O/S – Cumming, GA appeared first on Sanford Rose Associates Recruiting Network.
About the Company
Located in the heart of downtown LA with transportation readily available (via Metro, we are only a few minutes away). Proximity to LA Live and many trendy options for meals and entertainmentall within walking distance from our office.
We are not your typical medical treatment organization. We are a progressive game changer and we can prove it! We are working to redefine treatments for degenerative joint disorders… Our board-certified physicians have dedicated their careers to researching and developing the latest non-surgical techniques for treating knee and joint pain.
We have a reputation for providing exceptional personalized care with a true commitment to excellence. We are dedicated in our willingness to provide the standard for non-surgical solutions to joint conditions.
We not only take care of our patients but treat each other with respect by displaying our commitment to teamwork!
As Office Manager, you would manage the daily operations of the office and collaborate with staff, patients and management personnel.
Typical Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage the staffing of the practice
• Setting Practice goals to drive the business
• Working with Marketing team to increase perspective patients
• Budget management for office
• Oversee computerized time clock, payroll and HR management system
• Delegate responsibilities and manage staffing hours to control overtime
• Organize regular office meetings and set agendas
• Manage the daily operations of the practice
• Maintain excellent patient service and care
• Ensure proper documentation of all daily statistics
• Maintain vendor relationships
• Develop processes and procedures for the operation of the practice
• Manage procedural issues and handle emergency situations as they arise
• Construct and maintain a consistent inventory system
• Manage the inventory of supplies
• Pay close attention to detail
• Maintain a safe and effective environment
• Effectively communicate with patients, co-workers, and vendors
• Remain calm and exhibit tact in stressful situations
• Broad knowledge in the healthcare field and infection control policies
• Experience in Electronic Medical Records preferred
• Excellent skills in patient interactions and customer service
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills with ability to handle many assignments simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to maintain patient confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines
• Degree or equivalent experience: Bachelors degree in Business or Healthcare Administration preferred
• Years of experience: 3+ years experience in a physician practice preferred
• 1-2 years of management experience preferred
Upon completion of the 90-day Introductory Period, all full-time employees are eligible for the following:
• Individual health insurance (some plans covered 100% by the company)
• PPO, HSA and FSA plans available
• Optional Dental and Vision
• Paid Time Off
• Incentive PTO paid
• Sick Time
• Double Birthday pay, on your birthday
• Paid Community Service Time
• Company Paid Individual Life Insurance
• Company Paid Individual Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Legal program
• Pet Discount Program
• 401k, eligible to enroll after one year of service
We take pride in setting our employees up for success! As a new employee, we get started on day one with New Employee Orientation and role specific training. Our goal is to ensure all new employees get the same consistent message and feel welcome!
NO C2C and NO sponsorship is offered
Re-Architecting a piece of the ALERT system with a AWS platform.
- Work is mostly backend. Not much front-end (no UI, GUI, etc)
- Cloud Engineer experience – a plus
- Senior Java Developer with exposure to cloud or willingness to learn cloud
- Has worked in a Paired programming environment
Soft Skills: Fit within the team is everything
- Personality – Leader – someone who wants to learn but can also teach the current team
- Someone that listens to learn and also to fit into the team
- Works collaboratively
- Servant Leader type – Will work on anything that will help the team to be successful. “Will do whatever it takes”
- NOT someone who doesn’t interact with the team, doesn’t talk, etc.
Nice to have:
- AWS certification
A world class growth oriented (grown 15% per year the past 3 years) manufacturing of industrial equipment is looking for a Financial Analyst
This opportunity will have room for future growth, as there will be promotion opportunities within 3 years where there may be room for growing their own team in the near future.
B.S Accounting/Finance Or equivalent
3+ years as a financial analysis in a manufacturing environment
ERP experience with SAP highly preferred
Proficient in all Microsoft Platforms
Masters and CPA are a plus