Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Columbus, Ohio area client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Estimator position. They are a family-owned company that treat the employees like part of the family, and they offer exceptional advancement opportunities and upward mobility.
Looking for an candidate who has several years of experience coding in PL/SQL, Java, Java Script and using GIT. Experience with Polymer, CSS, HTML 5 and Usability a definite plus for 2 of the 4 positions. The candidate(s) will need to be a quick learner for understanding Company IT’s processes as well and Functional areas, but is expected to hit the ground running from a technical perspective. The contractor will be working on an Agile Scrum team. I must have a highly effective communicator who has a passion for learning, delivers high quality code, adaptable to change, and meets deadlines. Additionally this position must be open minded and ready to apply and incorporate feedback and new ideas into their work as well as share their insights. The candidate must be highly collaborative and ready to contribute to team however is needed (cross training, learning new languages, testing, documentation, etc). Good Attitude is a MUST. Interview process: phone then in-person, no exceptions. Potential to convert and Company will not sponsor. If non-local, put location on top of resume and candidate must be willing to self-relocate. No remote
Controls Engineer with PLC Programming expertise needed in the Sugarland, TX for an Automation Equipment and Services provider to the Process Industries.
Why work here?:
- ESOP company so earn shares and have ownership in the company!
- Room for growth in this privately-owned company!
- Established business in the region for over 65 years!
- Excellent benefits package – Low-premium health insurance, dental, vision, disability, life
- 401k matching – 4% right off the bat!
- LOW OVERNIGHT TRAVEL!!
- Participates in designing, configuring, testing, debugging and documenting user applications in various software products
- Provides assistance and routine consultation to users in the use of various software products
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation
- Plans and executes software version upgrade releases and custom interfaces
- Analyzes the performance of hardware and software interfaces and identifies alternatives for optimizing the usage of computer resources
- Acts as liaison with manufacturers and vendors of software and application products, especially with regard to problem diagnosis and resolution
- Recommends selection, approval and acquisition of hardware, software, networking components and services
- Diagnoses and resolves system problems
- 4 Year degree, Engineering/Technical curriculum or university program certificate, or 2-4 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience such as Chemical, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering or Computer Programming.
- Track record of PLC solution development in batch and/or continuous process and pipeline industry (Allen-Bradley, Modicon, Siemens, Etc.)
- 4 – 8 years’ experience in a computer systems background. Related experience includes spreadsheet manipulation or database manipulation. Additional experience required with any PLC systems such as Allen-Bradley, Modicon, Siemens, Etc..
The post Controls Engineer – PLC Programmer – Process Industries – Sugarland, TX appeared first on Sanford Rose Associates Recruiting Network.
Critical Mission / Industrial Superintendent Construction Job Opportunity Award winning $400 million dollar, employee-friendly GC is currently searching for a highly motivated traveling superintendent with Industrial and Critical Mission construction experience. In business for over forty years they are a leader in the construction industry and are recognized as a ENR Top 400 Contractor! IDEAL […]
The VP, Finance is responsible for serving as the key finance liaison. The VP will be responsible for all monthly/quarterly corporate financial reporting requirements as well as overseeing financial planning and analysis. The VP, Finance will help supervise a team of one and reports directly to the CEO.
Develop, maintain and update financial planning models to manage effective forecasting and budgeting
Oversee deal analysis and prepare deal memos for senior management review and approval
Provide analysis of monthly financial results including, but not limited to: researching general ledger activity, approving journal entries, analyzing account balances and transaction detail, balance sheet analysis, and corporate reporting
Plan, review and assist with timely preparation of quarterly and year-end audit packages for external auditors and internal reporting requirements including any follow-up issues, requests and analysis
Provide monthly PL commentary and analysis of actuals and forecast against budget
Plan, review and assist with preparation of key elements of the annual business plan related to talent expense and IRL income
Oversee the talent activity for the Label, including analysis of capitalized artist advance balances as well as monthly artist study reviews and adjustments, allocation of artist payments/advances, and corresponding forecast requirements
Plan, review and assist with preparation of monthly financial statements and forecast submissions, including required analysis and estimates for forecasting models to meet corporate deadlines/timelines
Create and automate the preparation of key monthly management reporting tools that will help support the education of the creative staff on the fiscal impact of various creative decisions
Analyze talent and international licensing/income and prepare financial schedules in connection with periodic senior management business review meeting
Create the financial structures to support the administration of new business venture activity such as profit splits and rights participation businesses. This includes the creation of new financial reporting segments, SAP G/L Acct structures, system accounting process interfaces and accounting treatments for entire new segments of business
Work closely with senior members of corporate departments, relative to costs and effort and the direct and indirect impact on sales and exposure
Minimum of 10 years of business experience in accounting and financial analysis role in the music industry
Bachelors Degree with a major or minor in Business with concentration in Finance or Accounting preferred
MBA in Finance with a concentration in Accounting or CPA preferred.
Computer skills Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access; SAP SAP BW; BPC, MS Query
Well organized, detail oriented with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while managing multiple concurrent tasks
Ability to proactively and productively work in team settings, including being receptive, open minded and objective when encountering diverse points of view
Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Unwavering confidentiality, privacy, discretion and flexibility to work with multiple departments
Team player and able to work between multiple departments to reach a common goal
The primary role as the Talent Concierge is client and candidate facing. This role is key to creating an awesome candidate experience during the complete interview process and working with clients through the fee agreement process. As a small business, we are looking for an agile and energetic personality to jump in wherever needed!
We offer competitive salary, excellent healthcare and vacation/holiday benefits.
Schedule candidates for interviews with clients Prepare client documents, contracts and agreements for potential clients Create Marketing collateral and presentations Create and publish formal job descriptions to website Assist with CRM compliance and training Input data into CRM: Update Candidate profiles, add new job orders, etc. Manage weekly report used for Team meeting Assist in maintaining documents on SharePoint Assist recruiters in conducting reference checks Gather mail daily, alert Ops Team, make bank deposits
• Organize special events
• Anticipate problems and communicate with recruiters Assist with IT, phone and property management issues Miscellaneous projects as needed as directed by Operations Team
• Energetic, can-do positive attitude
• Excels in environments with high volumes of scheduling and email communication
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Prioritizes time-sensitive activities
• Instrumental in fostering supportive, collaborative culture
• Demonstrates tact and diplomacy
• Enjoys continually improving; loves challenges
• Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, phones, etc.)
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Bachelors degree preferred
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Raleigh, NC client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Superintendent Water/Wastewater position. Our client is an established company with a diverse portfolio, and a workforce with longevity and a family culture. It is a great opportunity to work with an employer who is trusted in the industry, has a steady flow of work and continues to grow.
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Raleigh, NC client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Project Manager position. Our client is an established company with a diverse portfolio, and a workforce with longevity and a family culture. It is a great opportunity to get in the door with an employer who is trusted in the industry and has a steady flow of work.
Chief Accounting Officer
Washington D.C. Region
Boutique Multi-Family Office serving high net worth and ultra high net worth clientele is seeking a Chief Accounting officer to manage a growing accounting d
Head of High Net Worth Tax, Multi-Family Office
Independent Wealth Advisory Firm
Century City, Los Angeles
Dynamic, rapidly growing Wealth Management Firm seeks a leader for the High Net Worth Tax Department, as the Firm